Friday, June 08, 2007

Update on life....

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted! How time flies when you are busy!

As a follow up to my post about Healthy Eating/Weight Loss tips, I can say that it does help--just doing some of the tips. I lost several pounds and started feeling better as I made a point to follow what my friend suggested.

Unfortunately, this past week has been crazy and I have been staying up way too late! It won't change tonight as we have Bible Study and are always up late!

We have been busy trying to finish up various topics with school and enjoy some summer time fun with friends. It has been a busy but good couple of weeks.

In the midst of the fun and work, my grandmother because ill with pneumonia for the second time in 2 months. It caused her body to begin shutting down this time and she passed away on Wednesday evening. I will be doing a separate post about her shortly.

So, we are all still here, plugging along and trying to enjoy each other as we do so!

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: