Thursday, April 02, 2009

Four Things!

Thought I would post this for fun...from a friend!

FOUR THINGS:


Here are four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order. Directions are at the end.

Four names that people call you:
1. Wendy
2. Mom
3. Mrs. Clayton
4. Ms. Wendy

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mother
2. Home Educator
3. HEB Bakery
4. Billing & Insurance for a counseling office

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. The Sound of Music
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. You've Got Mail
4. Sleepless in Seattle

Four places I have lived:
1. Del Rio, TX
2. Satellite Beach, FL
3. Woodbridge, VA
4. Soesterberg, The Netherlands

Four places I have traveled:
1. Switzerland
2. England
3. Germany
4. France

Four people who e-mail me:
1. Sarah W.
2. Lisa Y.
3. Amber
4. MelRae

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken..many ways
2. Chocolate...but I can't have much now!
3. Salads & veggies
4. Fruit..many kinds

Four places it would be fun to be right now:
1. In the mountains
2. At the beach
3. In a huge garden with time to draw
4. Traveling the country with my family

Four friends I think will respond:
1. I
2. Do
3. Not
4. Know!

Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Losing a lot of weight...on the way already
2. Getting back in shape..would love to help with my daughter's soccer team
3. Some time off this summer to do things like draw!
4. Learning many new things with my kids

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. American Idol
2. House
3. Lie to Me
4. Fringe (when it is on)

Now cut and paste into your own blog with your own answers and leave a link here when you do!

No comments: