Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Blessings!

Here are a few of the blessings I have received from the Lord!

1. The Lord Himself!
2. My wonderful, caring husband.
3. My four wonderful children who make each day an exciting adventure (to say the least!).
4. The new home we have now been in for 7 months--hard to believe!
5. Wonderful friends who are encouraging, good listeners and helpful for teaching me new things!
6. Rain for my yard--I don't have to water for a few days!
7. Great extended family who want to be involved with our kids!
8. Godly leaders who hear from the Lord and want to share the truth of God's Word.
9. The freedom to teach my children at home as the Lord leads!
10. A Heavenly Father who is right here with me at all times--I just have to remember it!

That's all for today..... I will try to share more and other specific blessings as they come up!

No comments: