Monday, July 23, 2007

Quote of the Day!

My friend and I were just talking via IM and she thought the comment I made was funny, so I figured I would post it here.

We were talking about our crazy fall schedules and fitting ’school’ in among our outside activities and commitments such as teaching classes and taking the kids to lessons/activities.

Friend: I guess - works for me… or rather… I hope it works for me LOL
Me: Yes….it’ll have to work!! We will have to make our crazy schedules work some how…praying all the way!!

Friend: ROFLOL
Me: Not funny, just true!! I have to keep telling myself “with God all things are possible!”. He is ultimately in charge of making sure our kids know what they need to know to serve Him anyway, we just need to do the best we can to allow Him to use us to reach our kids–how ever it works out!

Don’t know if you will find it amusing, but just though I’d share!

Have a blessed evening!

No comments: